The purpose of this results-based leadership assignment is to enable you to apply the
various concepts of leadership covered thus far by (a) reflecting upon your own
commitment as a student, and (b) formulating your demonstrated leadership style in
relation to the results you are getting while at your university. In your response, you are
required to use the appropriate literature to support your thinking.
House and Mitchell (1974) suggested that followers (students; you) will be motivated if
they/you (a) think they/you are capable of performing their/your work, (b) believe
their/your efforts will result in a certain outcome, and (c) believe that the payoff for doing
their/your work is worthwhile.
how to proceed
In your paper, please complete the following questions:
1. Future-focus: What outcome(s) do you envision for yourself at the end of this
2. Now-focus: What are the results that you are currently getting as a student at
university and in this class? Are you satisfied with the results you are getting? Do
you think you are capable of performing better? Please explain.
3. What are you currently doing to get the results you are getting? (Do not focus on
what you are NOT doing, but rather on what you ARE doing)
4. What way of thinking is moving you to do what you are currently doing?
5. In direct relation to your current results, what traits, skills, and/or styles have you
adopted either intentionally or unintentionally?
6. What specific concepts that you learned from either, traits, skills, behavior,
Situational Leadership, Adaptive Leadership Theory and/or Path-Goal Theory of
Leadership will aid you in improving, enhancing, or changing your approach to
be the best student that you can be?
7. How will the concepts you identified help you be the best student that you can
8. What specific actions will you now need to take to improve on or change your
current practices for the sake of achieving what you envision for yourself?
9. What kind(s) of support will you need?
10. For the sake of achieving what you envision for yourself, what leadership style(s)
and way(s) of thinking would you need to embrace?
6 pages (double spaced). Times New Roman, Font Size 12. Microsoft Word format.
Citations and references in APA6
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.