For each brief case study, consider which method(s) of assessment you might choose and respond to the following questions.
You can organize your paper with headings (Case Study #1, Case Study #2, etc). To receive full credit for this homework, respond to all the questions for each case study.
What psychological methods could you use and why? Identify at least two methods and explain why each was selected. What could be the challenges with the method(s) chosen?
Case Study #1
An adolescent is referred to you as a school psychologist. His mother and his teacher referred him due to concerns for symptoms following a recent concussion while playing sports. Following the concussion, according to his mother and teacher, he appears to have experienced some attention problems and memory complaints. He has not been doing as well in school. In addition, they describe him as having some mild personality changes such as irritability.
Case Study #2
A young woman who has recently come to the United States as a refugee from Syria has scheduled an appointment with you as a mental health counselor. She is experiencing high levels of anxiety since moving to the United States. She is having difficulty determining a direction for work and career.
Case Study #3
A parent meets with you as a school counselor to discuss behavioral problems with her middle school daughter. She has never been referred by her teachers, and she appears by her school records to be doing well in school. In order to proceed, you determine that you need more information.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.