newspaper story must include:
A minimum of 1,000 words
At least three quotes from three separate individuals
You will be graded on the requirements above, as well as the overall story, clarity, structure of the story, and grammar.
You must also label (on a separate page) whether your story is informative, persuasive or entertainment. You must also identify your target audience, as well as the criteria (prominence, proximity, timeliness, oddity/uniqueness, consequence, human interest).• Newspapers typically provide information about a
range of events and news—local, state, national
• Overall, there are three different types of stories
that are found in newspapers: informative,
persuasive or entertainment stories.
• Different criteria of news stories: Prominence,
proximity, timeliness, oddity/uniqueness,
consequence, human interest.
• Prominence—a person, organization or institution
in the story is important or well-known.
• Proximity—nearby; newspapers print stories
about people and events in the community or
region where their readers live.
• Timeliness—something happening or important
right now; most news stories reflect events in the
immediate past or involving an issue that affects
• Oddity/uniqueness—out of the ordinary, unusual;
some stories are about people or events that are
unexpected or special in some way—perhaps an
athlete who displays remarkable ability or an unusual
• Consequence—effects of a decision or event;
newspapers publish stories about issues that affect
readers directly or indirectly.
• Human interest—something that touches lives,
imagination or emotions of readers; stories may be
about an inspiring teacher or a courageous pet, for
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.