The final stages of EAS Encryption
When encrypting with AES, we only need to multiply by the Galois fields for 1, 2 and 3. The
interesting part about this multiplication, it is already done for us. It is everywhere on the
internet. I will show you the tables in a few minutes.
A few things to remember –
1. Multiply a Galois field by a Galois field for 1 – you get the same thing. It is like multiplying a
number by 1. You get the same number back.
2. Multiply by two or three are different. The original values des change. We can multiply or we
can use the look up tables.
3. There are two tables that are available MUL2 and MUL3.
4. Remember the resulting values have to be MOD 100011011 Do you remember why? This is
the reducer to make the result fit in a byte
Let’s look at the word ‘what’ and apply AES to it
W is a 57 in HEX – represented by 0x57
h is a 68 in HEX – represented by 0x68
a is a 61 in HEX – represented by 0x61
t is a 74 in HEX – – represented by 0x74
Now we have to take the DOT PRODUCT and it is complex.
0x68 [ 0x02 0x03 0x01 0x01 ]
5 = 0101 (in bits)
7 = 0111 (in bits)
57 = 01010111 (Or use your scientific calculator)
How about the 02? -> (10)
Now multiple the 01010111 by 10 (0x57 times 0x02 – HEX) (remember you did this before)
X^6 + x^4 + x^2 + x^1 + x^0 multiply by X^1
Now we count
6 — 0
5 — 1
4 — 0
3 — 1
2 — 1
So 0x57 DOT 0x02 = 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
Now do you need to reduce
THE ANSWER IS NO.
Why because the bits fit in a BYTE
NO REDUCER NEEDED.
I have one more post to finish with AES
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.