1. Please, read chapter 9 before Discussing each of the questions.
Discussion Learning Objectives: The week 9 discussion centers on the Windows Network security. In this lesson, we will be looking at the usefulness of windows communication and how it creates efficiency to organization’s business functions. At the same time, an unauthorized users can have access as well. This means that we have to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is maintained when the window’s computers communicates. Therefore, you are tasked to discuss the following:
DQ1: The principles of Microsoft Windows network security allows access on resources for authorized user, while denying access for unauthorized users. Please, discuss the above statement and provide example based on your organizational access control implementations.
DQ2. Based on the reading, how do you secure Microsoft Windows Environment Network services?
Based on what you’ve read in chapter 9, recommend 5 steps or measures an organization could take to mitigate unauthorized access to an organizational network infrastructure.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.