Part 1: Create Key Assignment Outline for a PowerPoint presentation. Below are the PowerPoint assignment details to assist with creating the outline.
Part 2: Powerpoint presentation 6-8 slides not including title slide and reference slide, with 200-250 word speaker notes for each slide. APA 6, in-text citation, Cite at least four (4) scholarly references
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.