Scenario: ABC Company, a midsize organization founded in 2010, is a health care company specializing in hospital products. ABC employs approximately 600 employees. The company is currently doing business in the Midwestern states.
The new president, Jason Fenwick, is eager to take the organization to the next level of performance. Jason’s plan is to grow the business through entry into the medical device business. Cultural considerations for the growth strategy include:
A passion for innovation, expansion, and growth
Collaboration and teamwork
A discovery mindset
Drive and a bias for action
ABC has established a track record of success. Financial goals have been reached every year for the past five years. The health care industry continues to experience extraordinary change and Jason senses that the time is right to expand the footprint of ABC through entering a new market, the medical device business.
With the new strategic direction in mind, Jason has recruited you from a major competitor of ABC, as the new Vice President of Human Resources. You were selected based on your outstanding performance, innovative approach to HR as demonstrated in your former organization, and your bias for action and results. Jason admires your strategic skills and proven accomplishments.
Jason is excited to move forward and has requested a proposal from you about your best thinking in aligning the HR function with the new strategic direction. Keep in mind, skills for entering into the medical devices business are not currently possessed within the workforce. This will impact the approach to Talent Acquisition and Retention.
Develop the proposal requested by Jason, include the following seven considerations:
Synthesize what you learned from being in charge of HR for a small business that you would like to try to implement at ABC.
Analyze the challenges of working in HR for a larger business like ABC that need to be addressed to better align the HR function with the new strategic direction.
Evaluate each HR functional area to determine what changes will be needed to align with and support the new strategic direction (Refer to Appendix B for assistance):
Functional Area #1: Talent Acquisition & Retention
Functional Area #3: Learning & Development
Functional Area #4: Total Rewards
Functional Area #6: Organizational Effectiveness & Development
Functional Area #11: Diversity & Inclusion
Functional Area #15: Business & HR Strategy
Integrate the cultural considerations discussion important to Jason into the proposal.
Create a business case that includes the business objectives you hope to achieve by aligning the HR organization with the new strategic direction, with a strong focus on growth.
Analyze legal and ethical considerations related to the functional areas covered.
Create 3 to 5 frequently asked questions(FAQ) with answers in preparation for discussions with other members of Jason’s executive leadership team.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.