HRM/324 Retirement Plan Selection
A new employee, with spouse and two children, joins your company at age 24 making $40,000 per year. Currently, banks are paying 5% interest on saving accounts, and the rate of return on the company stock is 4% per year. During benefits enrollment, the employee stated that she would like to retire at age 60 with $3 million in her retirement account. Your organization has a cafeteria style Benefit plan.
Compare the following retirement options for this particular employee in 800 to 1,200 words: (a matrix would work well here- apiw1000w).
401(k) – Defined Contribution (+50% matching)
Pension – Defined Benefit
Company stock plan (ESOP)
Determine which retirement option(s) you would choose if you were this employee.
Assess the factors this employee should consider when selecting a retirement plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.