Textbook info: Lamanna, Mary Ann 13th edition: Marriage, Families, and Relationships: Making Choices in a Diverse Society
Question: Until the early 1970s, dating reflected a strict and gendered code of etiquette. Men initiated dates and paid all the expenses. Women waited to be asked out and provided companionship (and sometimes sex) during a date. Conduct research on dating rituals in the 1950s and 1960s by talking to your parents, grandparents, or other relatives/friends. Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of the early dating rituals? How did social factors such as socioeconomic status, race, and sexual orientation affect their dating experience. Also, compare the early dating rituals to the current dating rituals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.