As a health care manager, it is important that you understand data analytic terms as they are used in clinical and public health settings to help you when making strategic decisions. This assignment is intended to serve as a study guide and to help you understand some of the basic data analytic terms used and their purpose in health care.
Complete the table below by selecting 5 terms from List A to define.
List A: Clinical Terms
Health care associated infections (HAI)
Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC)
Present on Admission (POA)
Surgical Site Infection (SSI)
Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)
Define the term.
Complete the table below by selecting 5 terms from List B to define.
List B: Public Health Data
Define the term.
Select a term you defined in the tables above.
Research and read an article that uses the term you selected.
Write a 260- to 350-word paper that summarizes the article and the term you selected. Include the following in your paper.
Summary of the article.
Describe how the term you selected was used in the article.
Explain who is impacted by the content presented in the article.
Consider the stakeholders in the health care industry and the community.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.