Conflict Resolution CritiqueEvery story (books, movies, plays, etc.) has a conflict. Choose one of your favorite stories and write a 1-2 page critique of the story’s conflict and how it was resolved.Be sure to address the following points in your analysis:What is the conflict?What were the underlying reasons for the conflict?What were the potential consequences if the conflict didn’t get resolved?What were the resolution styles/responses of the characters involved in the conflict?How was the conflict resolved? Include ideas discussed in class.Did any of the characters have to step out of their comfort zone to come to the resolution?Use Word, double line spacing, Calibri 12-point font.Leadership Assessment AssignmentChoose a leader that you have followed in your own life. This person may be someone you respected or found difficult. Write a 1-2 page assessment of the person’s leadership style and incorporate responses to the following points:What was the leader’s role in the group/organization?What type of group did this person lead?Which leadership style/approach did the person use?What was the person’s communication style?What do you think motivated the leader’s communication style with the team?What did the leader’s membership perceive about him/her?Was the person an effective leader? Did the membership willingly follow or did they only do so because of the power differential?What was effective about this leader? What was not effective?How do you think the leader could have improved their skills?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.