Developing Human Potential
Please answer the following questions. Your answers are to be typed and explained in complete sentences.There are five (5) questions worth five points each. Please do not remove the questions and cite any sources that you use.
Total: 25 points
Question 1 (5 pts)
Reaching your potential is a process that occurs in stages. Identify and explain the five stages in the process of reaching your potential.
Question 2 (5 pts)
Define values and beliefs and provide personal examples of each. Identify one of your top values and discuss (a) how you think about it; (b) how you feel about it; and (c) how it influences your behavior.
Question 3 (5 pts)
Describe the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and give personal examples of each. Explain what motivates you to achieve your goals and succeed in life.
Question 4 (5 pts)
Describe the PrOACT approach to problem solving and explain how you would use this method to solve a problem.
Question 5 (5 pts)
Identify and describe the four basic learning styles. Identify your learning style preference(s) and describe how you best learn.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.