Case Analysis: “Zappos: Delivering Happiness”
To help you better understand the concepts of Marketing Analysis, you will be asked to complete a case study for each weekly assignment. To prepare for this level of analysis, first read “How to Analyze a Case” in the W1 lesson folder.
This Week’s Case
“Zappos: Delivering Happiness” (located in textbook appendix)
After reading, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating the case study, pretend you are the CEO for Zappos. Develop a video that will be shared with a prospective buyer of your company explaining how Zappos delivers happiness. You may use any recording device that publishes a WP4 file. Within your video script, be sure to answer the following questions:
1.Present Zappos’ strategy for delivering happiness to customers and employees.
2.Describe the business model and marketing strategies. How are they impactful and meaningful to the buyer and employees?
3.How do the business model and marketing strategies lead to profitability?
4.Evaluate and explain why Zappos would be a smart acquisition.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style (download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here).
Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
Include cover page and reference page.
At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
1.Primary sources such as, government websites (United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
2.Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.