Part 1:When you apply for a job in the field of education, you will frequently be asked to include your philosophy of education in the portfolio. In addition, you will likely be asked by potential or current employers to discuss your philosophy and your reasons for your beliefs. Think about all of the discussions that you have had about various topics and ethics within your area of specialization. Review the theories and models that you found particularly appropriate and that aligned with your goals. Develop a philosophy of education (1 page maximum) that includes the following (at a minimum):Why you feel education is an important professionHow you like to be taughtHow you plan to approach your learnersWhat you consider your teaching style to beHow you support learningKeep in mind that you are writing your education philosophy statement for a potential employer, and format it accordingly.Part 2:(YOU WILL JUST TYPE UP THIS PART…I WILL CREATE THE VIDEO…IT HAS TO BE 4-5 MINUTES LONG)Once you have written your Education Philosophy, this assignment will require you to create a video in which you read your Education Philosophy statement and explain your thought process behind its creation (theories, models, research, experiences that inspired your philosophy creation, and so on). You will be required to view and comment on the videos of at least 3 of your peers. Upon completion of your peer reviews, you will review the comments provided by your classmates on your video, review any faculty and field expert comments provided, and then adjust your Education Philosophy as necessary. You will submit your final version of your Education Philosophy into the Virtual Campus Assignment Submission area for final grading.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.