Your Project Topic Is Zoo. You May Develop A Database For Any Department(s) Or Service(s) Related To A Zoo. When Working On The Project, Make Sure To Follow All The Guidelines Given In The Project Description: Part 1 Section Posted In The Project Description Folder On Blackboard.Part II:Part II is 40% of the total grade of the project. You must use MySQL to implement the database you designed in Part I. Test the queries you used to create and populate the database in MySQL. After successful completion of an SQL query: Type your name at the following mysql> prompt. Take a screen shot (Alt + Print Screen) that includes the query, the confirmation message, the results (if any), and your name. Paste the screen shot in the appropriate location in your MS Word file. IMPORTANT NOTICE: If some of the tables in your database have the same names as the tables in the databases used in class (Premiere Products, Henry Books, and Alexamara Marina Group), re-name your tables. For instance, if the name of your table is CUSTOMER, change it to CUSTOMER_1. Do not delete existing tables from the databases used in class otherwise you will not be able to complete the rest of the homeworks.Part II must include:Paste all screen shots from parts a-d for each table together in one place. A query that is based on two tables and includes both an arithmetic and a special operator in the conditional expression. A query that is based on more than two tables and includes both an arithmetic and a special operator in the conditional expression. Both the arithmetic and the special operator must be different from the ones used in part a. A query that includes a sub-query. A query that contains the GROUP BY clause, one of the aggregate functions, the WHERE statement, and the HAVING operator. Two additional complex queries designed by you that are different from the above. A complex query is based on two or more tables and includes either several conditions or a subquery (or both).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.