The figures below indicate the number of mergers that took place in the savings and loan industry over a 12-year period.
Year Mergers Year Mergers
2000 46 2006 83
2001 46 2007 123
2002 62 2008 97
2003 45 2009 186
2004 64 2010 225
2005 61 2011 240
a. Calculate a 5-year moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012.
b. Use the moving average technique to determine the forecast for 2005 to 2011. Calculate measurement error using MSE and MAD.
c. Calculate a 5-year weighted moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012. Use weights of 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, and 0.30, with the most recent year weighted being the largest.
d. Use regression analysis to forecast the number of mergers in 2012.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.