Prior to beginning this assignment:
Read Ch. 1 of your text (do not follow the example in the book use this template)
View the PowerPoint slides for Chapter 1, the Behavior Change Overview Powerpoint slides attached here & the Supplemental articles listed in the course resources section on SMART goals for further clarification.
Complete the self-assessment: How Healthy Are You? On pages 20-22 of your text.
Use this template provided to create your contract. Below are the specific directions for each section of the contract:
Insert your name and your set up statement which includes your ONE specific behavior and goal in one statement. The target behavior (example- exercise 30 min 3 days per week – This is the “WHAT” of your goal, what you will be doing) & the goal (example- In order to lose 5 lbs.- This is the “WHY” of your goal). What is the reason/motivation you are doing this behavior?
Insert the date you plan to begin your goal, followed by the date you plan to accomplish it.
Create at least three relevant short-term goals that are mini goals set to help you reach your final goal. For each short-term goal, indicate the date that you will accomplish it. Add additional rows as needed. Delete any rows not used. Optional: For each short-term goal, identify a reward that you will earn for accomplishing the short-term goal. Select rewards that are not self-sabotaging your goal. (for example, if you are trying to lose weight don’t reward yourself with unhealthy foods that don’t support the goal.) If none, put “none” in the box.
Enter what your long-term goal is over the next 6-12 months.
Describe clearly and specifically at least one tool you will use to monitor your progress and how you will use it.
Describe clearly and specifically at least three challenges or obstacles you anticipate encountering as you work towards your goal. For each challenge, identify at least one solid strategy you plan to use to help address or minimize each challenge.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.