Week 9 Discusson Multinational Financial ManagementDetermine key reasons why a multinational corporation might decide to borrow in a country such as Brazil, where interest rates are high, rather than in a country like Switzerland, where interest rates are low. Provide support for your rationale. this is the student response ……Some countries have an abundant supply of funds available compared to the demand for funds, which can cause relatively low-interest rates. Borrowers may attempt to borrow funds from creditors in these countries because the interest rate charged is lower. A country with relatively low-interest rates is often expected to have a relatively small percentage of inflation, which can place upward pressure on the foreign currency’s value and offset any advantage of lower interest rates. The relation between expected inflation differentials and currency movement is not precise. However, so some borrowers will choose to borrow from a market where nominal rates are low since they do not expect an adverse currency movement to offset this advantage fully.Reply Quote Email Author
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.