In a maximum of three pages, prepare an abstract (summary of key points) of a federal
regulatory standard from construction (1926), for example, Subpart M, fall protection, including
the following items below. Your abstract will not necessarily contain every detail of a particular
standard, but your abstract will become a very useful tool to guide you on key compliance issues.
In fact, you will want to keep a running library of abstracts. Please note that you must use the
following format below: 1, 1.1, 1.2, and so forth including numbering, heading title, and
1. Full title and purpose of standard
1.1. Simple CFR reference
1.2. Simple purpose of standard
2. Scope of standard (what conditions and what classes of employees are affected?)
2.1. Are all persons on site within the scope of this standard or only those whose job
classifications require working in, on or around the specific activity? Visitors? Contractors and
2.2. What construction conditions are call for the application and compliance with this standard?
(For example, open-ditch excavation for domestic water pipes)
2.3. What specialized equipment may be required to be in compliance with this standard, if any?
3. Definitions (there may be none and there may be dozens of definitions. Create a subset of at
least 6 important definitions, even if none are listed). If dozens are listed, list at least 6 of the
critical definitions. If none listed, find six from the standard.
4. Responsibilities: Setting up an ideal model
These below are a minimum you must use
4.1 Owner’s safety responsibilities are:
4.1.1 Provide non-site specific training (eg, OSHA 10 hour)
4.1.2 Provide resources and policy guidance to the safety function
4.1.3 (Others that your company may do)
4.2 General Contractor’s safety responsibilities are:
4.2.1 Determine scope and application of standard
4.2.2 Interpret safety and health policy for subcontractors
4.2.3 Site-specific training for his own employees and his own tasks
4.2.4 Require additional task-specific training for subcontractors
4.2.5 Others that your company may do
4.3 Safety and Health Program working for the General Contractor
4.3.1 Establish comprehensive safety and health program for contractors and subs
4.3.2 Select competent person, authorized person, qualified person, for GC
4.3.3 (Others that your company may do)
4.4 Employee safety responsibilities
4.4.1 Follow all safety and health policies, rules and procedures
4.4.2 (Others that your company may do)
5. Procedures (testing, inspections, surveys, etc. which may be required by the CFR; for example,
soil sampling or air monitoring which may be required to meet the standard for compliance in
Subpart P, Excavations). List at least two.
6. FAQ: What one question will an employee most likely ask his supervisor about this standard,
with your correct answer.
7. Electronic resources: Example: websites or e-resources with information about this standard.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.