Using the Annual Report of your selected company, answer the following questions in the Discussion:
What is the value of the company’s inventory at year-end?
What was the amount of cost of goods sold for the year?
What income statement format does the company use? Explain.
Compute the company’s gross profit percentage for the year-end.
Did the gross profit percentage improve, worsen, or hold steady?
How does the company’s gross profit percentage compare to the industry?
What are the company’s inventory turnover and days sales in inventory for the year end?
Is there anything interesting to note about these ratios?
If your company is a service company, please find a different company that would have inventory, perhaps a supplier to your selected company. Then answer the questions shown above. Be sure to state what company and supply a link to the information. You may use a service such as Yahoo Finance to help research industry averages. The notes to the financial statements will also be of use in answering the discussion questions. For many of the ratios in the discussion, you will need 2-3 years’ worth of financial data.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.