Name: Section:Lab Report 6: Enzymes: Reactions and PropertiesWhy can we not identify the specific substrate for protease in today ‘s activity? Write a statement explaining why pH affects enzyme activity. Use the following terms in your explanation. protein tertiary structure hydrogen bondsactive site substrate pHproductSuggest how extreme pH might slow enzyme activity without completely stopping it.Was your prediction about pH effects correct? If not, provide a reasonable explanation for your results. In next week’s laboratory we will examine the effects of temperature (another denaturing agent) on amylase activity. Based on the activity examining pH effects, predict what effect temperature will have on amylase activity. Explain why you made this prediction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.