When publishing in professional and academic journals, writers submit a one paragraph summary of their paper, which is printed at the beginning of the paper, before the introduction. These summaries are called abstracts, and they allow researchers to quickly determine whether an article or paper will be useful to their own research. You have most likely encountered these abstracts while doing your own research, particularly on databases such as ProQuest. For this assignment, you will write an abstract, or one paragraph summary, of your own Argumentative/Research Paper. You have not, of course, written your paper yet, but you should by now have a good idea of what you want to say in your paper. Writing the abstract will help you to focus your ideas and decide which evidence you want to use in your paper. The following elements should be mentioned in your abstract, although they should NOT be described in detail: o Your thesis o Main points of evidence you plan to use to support the thesis. o Potential opposition/criticism of your thesis and your defense. o Your conclusion as to how your thesis relates outwardly to the larger picture (such as society, the world, life, or something similar). Try to summarize each of the above in a sentence or two. You do not need to have all your evidence yet, or even your conclusion. If you are not sure about your conclusion, just mention it briefly in a general way.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.