We are going to start using the term “American” now, since we have arrived at the eve of the American Revolution.
CONTEXT FOR PROMPT: In the decade surrounding the start of the Revolution, American writers begin to reflect on the type of people Americans are and the type of society they currently have or should aspire to become. What do this weeks’ readings have to say about American society – about how Americans govern (or should govern) their territories, about American character or American beliefs about society, or even about what makes Americans distinctive from (or similar to) Europeans?
PROMPT: Find two quotes from first set of readings and two quotes from from the second set of readings that reflect one or more of these concerns. Each quote should come from a different author, since we want to see some variety.
For each quote, indicate what issue(s) about American life it is addressing and then at the bottom write a short paragraph comparing / contrasing the different viewpoints.
Write in complete sentences.
RESPONSES (complete by 3/3):
Read through your peers’ posts and respond to two posts containing ideas that interest you, discussing your peers’ points or asking questions for further clarification. Be civil in your discussion, even if you disagree.
Respond in the text box, not in an uploaded or linked file.
Just to make sure you don’t lose your work, it’s probably best to write your response in a Google Doc first (so it will be available to you in the cloud) and then copy/paste your response into the text box.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.