The purpose of the brief paper is for me to get a sense of how you write, and for you to get the hang of using MLA format while expressing your opinion on a topic that everyone should know and care about: income inequality. At this point I want to be sure that students are familiar with how and when to quote/paraphrase, and how to smoothly integrate source material into a paper. I am not concerned, yet, with your evaluation of sources or crafting an argument. It might be helpful for you to think of this first paper as a “getting-your-feet-wet” assignment.
So, you’ve viewed the film and have expressed some thoughts on it. Now I would like you to provide a commentary on the film in a paper that makes use of 2 of the movie review sources listed in the Module titled “‘Sources for Inequality for All’ Paper.” You may agree, disagree, or modify any statement made in the film or the source materials. Admittedly, since I am not asking you to craft an argument at this point, your organization may have a somewhat loose feel, but that is not a cause for concern.
Keep in mind that the focus is on how well the film handles the issue of income inequality; you are not writing a paper about the issue of income inequality
watch this movie and consider your reaction both to the issue of income inequality and to the movie itself
express your thoughts upon how well the movie handles the issue and persuades you, the viewer. For instance, you might include topics such as whether the narrator was effective, the comprehensiveness of the film, how clearly the issues were explained, etc. While this is not a personal narrative you are welcome to use “I”
decide upon two reviews to use as source material; the Viewer’s Guide contains details about the film that you may find helpful, but you would still need to use 2 movie reviews as your sources
the film itself must appear in the Works Cited Page as well as the two reviewsAstudillo 1
26 February 2020
After reading the review about the film Inequality for all on Bloomsberg.com I strongly
agreed with a few things said. “As a narrator, Reich is engaging and endearing—he continually
makes corny, self-deprecating jokes about his height (he’s 4-foot-11)–and presents complex
economic information in a way that neither confuses nor condescends.” I agree with those words
because personally I don’t enjoy watching documentary films especially those involving so many
statistics. Watching the film was not forced, it was not boring, and I believe the narrator had
something to do with that. Robert’s humor, his facts, the use of real life situations, and the
interviews with upper class people really made the film entertaining to watch.
While reading a movie review off of Indiewire.com I came across a quote that I strongly
agree with. “The situation is grim, to be sure, but it’s also deceptively simple, at least in the
words of Reich, who makes these concepts particularly easy to understand but also crucially
urgent: it’s the middle class we should be focusing on.” I agree with this statement because my
knowledge on statistics about the economy and all of the other stuff is low, but Robert made it
super easy to understand and made us realize who we really should be worried about.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.