You will evaluate efforts to solve the problem you are working on. Consider efforts to solve or make progress on the problem by government, civic associations, industry, private individuals or some combination thereof. The paper may be in one of two categories: success stories, where the effort was more or less successful but still needs work, and failure stories, where the effort did not work, or at least did not meet expectations.
1. Briefly describe social problem you are addressing with specific examples to illustrate why it is a problem.
2. Evaluate laws, legal entities, and legal policies which are necessary to consider in addressing the problem.
3. Identify significant efforts that have been undertaken to solve the problem? Be sure to identify who, what, when, and where.
4. In some detail, describe one particular solution effort, its goals and mechanisms. Be sure to use political science concepts.
5. Identify structural or legal barriers that the solution had to overcome in order to further progress or that it could not overcome which limited progress. Be as specific as you can.
6. Using the lesson(s) learned from your example of success or failure, make a logical next-step policy recommendation on how to proceed to make further progress on improving the conditions of the social problem you have chosen.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.