Read the PowerPoint, “Sharing Views of Initiative & Erik Erikson’s Theory of Development.” Following, read the article located in your Learning Module, “Erikson’s Stages of Development.” In your text, read pages 77 & 78 focusing on the vignette featuring Briana (under “Developmental Conflicts”). A. Following, analyze what you have learned in regard to Erikson’s Psychosocial Theory on Development. B.State why this information is beneficial when working with parents. 2. Read Pages 78 through 83, Imagination and Fantasy, The Value of Play for Young Children, How the Environment Contributes to a Sense of Initiative and Dimensions of Play Environments. In addition, View the videos in the Learning Module entitled, “Play is the Child’s Work,” and “Active Play and Learning” and read the article, “Back to Basics: Play in ECE” and “The Vital Role of Play.” Create a 7 to 10 slide PowerPoint on the benefits of play. Your intent is to potentially present your PowerPoint presentation to a group of parents who are not sold on the fact that “Play is a Child’s Work.” This PowerPoint must be grammatically correct with no more than 5 or 6 bullets on each page. Photos or clip art will enhance your presentation. Post by the specified due date. Cite your sources on the final slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.