Ecom201 Assignment 1
2020/2021 Semester 2
Due to the remarkable raise and advancement of technology, lots of large
companies are moving forward to digitalize and virtualize how they do business
internally and externally, such as virtual teams. Moreover, one of the virtual team
advantages is the ability for a company to create the dream team without
boundaries as it eliminates the element of desistance, core knowledge and skills
limitation. With all these wonderful components there are many issues and might
have a large negative impact to the whole process of creating a virtual team and
working as and within a virtual team. These concerns can be outlined as the
1. Define each negative factor and explain why it is an issue.
2. Outline 2 solutions for each of the presented issues.
End of week 7
Guidelines for the project assignment:
This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort
and critical thinking.
Your answer must be supported by different resources.
At least 4 references sources.
Any proof of copying will result to 0 mark.
Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
Use the footer function to insert page number.
Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
Your project report length should be between 600 to 800 words.
APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Introduction to e-management
Level of Mark :
out of 5
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.