College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Department of E-Commerce
Assignment for ECOM 421
E-Business Strategies and Business Models
Assignment No. 2
Course: E-Com 421
Academic Year: 1440-41
Level of The Mark: High/ Mid/Low
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Prakash Singh
Assignment No. 2: Short Essay
Write short essay on E-Business Revenue Models used by companies in K.S.A.
Your answer must be not less than 100 words having the following contents:
• Introduction to the concept of E-Business Revenue Model,
• Types of E-Business Revenue Model and
• Advantages and Disadvantages of E-Business Revenue Model
Due Dates and Grading
Date of release
submission from the Allocation
End of 4th Week
End of 9th Week
Guidelines for Assignment:
• Only use MS-Word format to submit the assignment
• Don’t submit the assignment without applying following the below
mentioned formatting guidelines.
• Font style: Times New Roman , Font size: 12/14
• Page layout: Page size-A4,Orientation-Portrait,Margins-Narrow
• Paragraph spacing: 1.5 line spacing with Justified paragraph(Ctrl +J)
• Insert page number in footer section.
• Plagiarism test is mandatory before submission of the assignment.
• Use APA referencing for any contents taken from outside trusted resources.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.