Step 1: Area – Select an area within the field of domestic violence, child abuse or elder abuse that is of interest to you and relevant to the class (examples: impact of domestic violence in the workplace, the intersection of domestic violence and homelessness, criminal justice system response to child abuse)
Step 2: Research -Do research on the specific area, using peer reviewed journal/scholarly articles, primary and secondary sources (government/non-profit websites, newspaper articles, etc) as sources.
Step 3: Interview Questions – Draft 5-8 questions (no more than 10) you have about the area you picked (Examples of questions: How many women seek this service? How many survivors are teens? How many survivors are in need of housing/shelter?)
Step 4: Interview – Identify and contact someone who either works/volunteers at an organization (on or off base, can be a non-profit or government agency) that works on the issue. The SECOND option: IF you cannot connect with either a staff person/volunteer OR a service recipient, you can seek out the answers to your questions on the website of the organization in the area you choose.
Interview Instructions: 1) Make sure you share that you are writing a paper for a college class; 2) Assume that you will only have 10 minutes of the interviewees time – have the questions ready; 3) You can conduct the interview in person, by phone or via e-mail; 4) Be sure to provide a deadline for the interviewee if via e-mail so that you have enough time to draft your paper; and 5) Send a thank you note to the interviewee to show your appreciation
Step 5: Paper – Draft your research paper. Be sure to follow the rubric below. Paper length should not exceed 8 pages TOTAL – includes cover, reference and interview questions).
Structure Recommendation: Use the following sections to organize your paper: Introduction, Summary of Area, Analysis of Response, Reflection, and Conclusion. Do not forget to include a title/cover page, reference page AND an attachment (last page) of the questions you used for your interview or organization research.
Interview/Organization Research Results & Reflection (2-3 paragraphs)
· Summarize your interview OR organizational research results
· Discuss your thoughts and response to the interview/organization research findings (were you surprised, angry, upset)
· Explain why you responded that particular way
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.