Choose one of the following strategies for reducing the costs associated with responding to cyberattacks from the Rand Report* (A Framework for Programming and Budgeting for Cybersecurity): Minimize Exposure Neutralize Attacks Increase Resilience Accelerate RecoveryThen,
prepare a two-page briefing paper (5 to 7 paragraphs) for the Red Clay
senior leadership and Red Clay corporate board that addresses planning,
programming, and budgeting processes for your strategy. Your audience is
the company’s IT Security Working group and includes both technical and
non-technical managers and senior staff members responsible for
budgeting. The general questions that this audience is interested in
are:Planning: What will we do? (your chosen cybersecurity strategy)Programming: How and when will we do it?Budgeting: How much will it cost and how will we pay for it?Remember to keep your focus on the processes related
to planning, programming, and budgeting not the actual hardware,
software, etc. that needs to be acquired and paid for. You may, however,
provide examples of hardware or software.Provide in-text citations and references for 3 or more authoritative sources. Put the reference list at the end of your posting.*Rand Report: Davis, J. S., Libicki, M. C., Johnson, S. E., Kumar, J., Watson, M., & Karode, A. (2016). A framework for programming and budgeting for cybersecurity (Rand TL-168). Retrieved from http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/tools/TL100/TL186
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.