This is a two part assignment:1. Please post anything that comes to mind after reading Chapter 4 in Drawing: A Contemporary Approach Any and all comments are welcome. :)Did you learn anything new about how to create value?Did the reading spark your interest in another topic? Where did that take you? How might this information be helpful (or not) moving forward?Do you have any questions about what you’ve read that someone else can clarify for you?2. Reply to another classmates comment.(Try to reply to comments that have no response if you can, so that everyone is in the conversation.)In my art class in high school (which was
not very in-depth) we went over some of
the basics of value but did not spend all
that much time on any particular ones.
One that we did spend time on however
was stippling, which I enjoy but would like
to get better at because I have trouble
making the stippling look effortless or
natural, when I do it it ends up looking
forced or it stands out more than I would
like it to. Another one I would like to get
better at is cross-hatching. I have not
really experienced much/ at all with cross
hatching and I would like to get better at it.
I have not decided for sure yet but I might
apply some cross-hatching to my value
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.