i have two assignments one of them is communication assignment the other one is diversity and social justice.Due date____________________
PART II: Write more about who you are.
Essay: My Self-Concept and My Communication (50 points, 2-3 pages)
Description: This reflective essay focuses on describing the link between your self-concept and
communication. After identifying characteristics, this link is examined in two ways…how
communication played a role in the development and realization of these characteristics about
yourself; And, how your communication is influenced today by these characteristics you see in
Your essay should focus and be developed in the following ways:
1. Well-developed introduction. (5 points)
2. From the characteristics (32 total) you identified on your worksheet (reverse side) you are
to select one or two characteristics that seem to stand out for you. You are to describe
what you mean by this characteristic(s)—your interpretation might be different you’re
your reader’s…when does it seem to surface…are there circumstances (where, when) that
surround this characteristic?…perhaps with whom does this characteristic seem to be
strongest? (10 points)
3. Next, you are to discuss how communication played a role in believing that you possess
this characteristic. You just don’t “know” this about yourself…somehow this was
communicated to you through your interactions with others—directly (i.e. you were told)
or indirectly (i.e. verbal/nonverbal reactions of others). Expand on this discussion. (10
4. Next, how does this characteristic affect your communication with others? What do you
communicate to others because of this characteristic? Perhaps, how does this trait affect
who you communicate with and for what reasons? How do you communicate with others
or how much do you communicate with others because of this characteristic? (10 points)
5. Essay is to express a sense of concern for personal development. What did you learn
about the connection between the self-concept and communication? How might you take
this insight forward in your life? (10 points)
6. Well-developed conclusion. (5 points)
Introduction/Conclusion: 10 points: Introduction & conclusion are well-developed. Points will be
reduced for underdeveloped introduction or conclusion.
Content: 40 points: Evaluation in each point area will be based on completeness, insightfulness, and
development of ideas while addressing each dimension outlined above.
Well Written: Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling
-0 points= Excellent work. No issues with grammar, punctuation, spelling, or sentence structure
-2 point= Nice work. Only one or two grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure issues.
-4 points= More care in writing needed. Three to five issues related to grammar, punctuation, spelling,
and sentence structure
-6 points= Many grammar, punctuation, spelling, or sentence structure errors; and it is difficult to
understand the content.
Followed Written Work Format Guidelines
-0 points= Excellent. Paid careful attention and followed all the guidelines.
-2 points= Good. Followed most of the guidelines.
-4 points= Need to pay closer attention to the guidelines; Please re-read.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.