You will write a brief (2-3 page) informal document to compare two companies and make
recommendations for investments to your present employer.
Your job is to research and report items such as company history, stock prices, and company
outlooks for the foreseeable future
Your comparison companies will be Comcast and AT & T
Stock Tracking: https://www.cmcsa.com/stock-performance/historical-stock-price-lookup
AT & T: http://www.att.com/
Stock Tracking: https://investors.att.com/stock-information/stock-quote-and-chart
This is a one paragraph summary that explains contextual information you think the reader will
need in order to understand the overall report. In this short section, explain the plan for the rest
of the report. Remember, this paragraph specifically says what is to follow in the report. Make
sure to use known/new and transitions between sentences.
Part 2—Report on Comparisons
The report body should make valid claims about the companies you are comparing, including
stock prices and performance over the past two years, outlook, and future prospects
Based on your findings, which company would be a wiser investment for your present employer?
This should include your Works Cited page–as well as any extra information that might be
included in an appendix.
Please use APA Documentation format, as shown on the OWL at Purdue.
Follow these examples, also from OWL
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.