You are a supervising chemical dependency counselor at an intensive treatment facility. In this role, you facilitate group sessions, individual counseling sessions, and family therapy sessions for alcohol and substance abuse clients and their families. In addition to the above-described direct treatment, you also supervise several other counselors in a residential program.Client relationships are the core of this profession. Forming and maintaining appropriate, professional relationships is of the utmost significance when it comes to successfully helping clients, and this is a core concept of training. Prepare a memo to the new counselors under your supervision. The purpose of the memo is to inform the counselors of the potential ethical issues they could face that deal with their relationships with clients.In your memo, please provide the following information: Interoffice MemorandumTo: New chemical dependency counselorsFrom: Supervising counselorSubject: Potential ethical issuesDate: mo/date/yearAs a chemical dependency counselor, the counselor/client relationship is paramount to the client’s success in treatment. There must be a level of trust between the client and the counselor for the client to be successful in treatment. To develop and grow that trust, the counselor and the client must have a thorough understanding of the client’s rights as well as the counselor’s duties or obligations to the client. The counselor must also avoid engaging in behaviors that can compromise that relationship and destroy that trust. Section 1: List and briefly describe the basic principles that relate to client rights including, but not limited to, the following: The right to be informedThe right to privacy and confidentiality Section 2: List and briefly describe the basic duties and/or obligations you have to your clients including, but not limited to, the following: Maintaining clients dignity and promote their welfareBehaving ethicallyMaintaining level of competence Section 3: List and briefly describe 3 potential ethical issues chemical dependency counselors could face as a result of their relationship with clients. Sexual relationship with a clientImproperly transmit or improperly protect a client’s private health informationMay place third party at risk. Your memo should have 3 separate sections: 1 section for each of the questions listed above.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.