You are a supervising chemical dependency counselor at an intensive treatment facility in your state. In this role, you facilitate group sessions, individual counseling sessions, and family therapy sessions for alcohol and substance abuse clients and their families. In addition to the above-described direct treatment, you also supervise several other counselors in this residential program.Your manager has asked you to put together an in-service for the new chemical dependency counselors that will be reporting to you as the supervising chemical dependency counselor. She wants the focus of the in-service to be on ethics. Because these counselors are new to the profession, she believes that it is essential to start their entry into the profession with a clear understanding of the ethical standards of this profession.This will be the first in-service that you create and administer, so your manager wants to make sure that you are well-versed in the ethical standards that govern this profession. She decides that she wants to test your knowledge before you begin preparing your in-service. As such, the first step in your in-service project is to prepare a memo to your supervisor in which you answer the following questions:According to the class materials, textbooks, and resources, what is your definition on the following questions: What is ethics? What are morals? What are values?Compare and contrast ethics, morals, and values.Explain how ethics, morals, and values interrelate.Why is ethics essential to the chemical dependency counselor?What internal and external factors motivate chemical dependency counselors to behave ethically?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.