Case 2 – Lady Gaga (Assignment Brief)
This case analysis is an individual assignment. The case assignment is due on March 5.
Please prepare a 3,000 word (approximate) analysis of the case. Your analysis should include the
1. What is the best way to launch the Born This Way album? Review the pros and cons of the two
options: a wide rollout with an intensive marketing effort versus a more moderate, less widereaching and therefore less costly approach.
2. How would you describe the Lady Gaga brand and why is she successful?
3. Who is Lady Gaga’s primary target market?
4. What is the potential for social media in the entertainment industry? How can it be used to
promote an artist? Use specific examples.
Feel free to do some additional research to supplement the information in the case. You can also include
graphics to support some of your findings.
Your assignment must
have a cover page with assignment name, team number, team members, instructor name,
course number and name, and due date (March 5, 2020)
have a Table of Contents. Note that your pages must be numbered for your TOC to be relevant
put your full financial calculations as appendices
be submitted by hard copy with a digital copy uploaded to Moodle
have the following file name for your digital copy:
2231-04 Case Two Your Name 05Mar2020
This assignment is worth 10% of your final grade. Your assignment will be graded as per the following
Cover page and Table of Contents
Submitted both hard copy and on Moodle
with proper file name
Review of the pros and cons of option 1
Review of the pros and cons of option 2
Discussion of the Lady Gaga brand
Rationale for your recommendation
Discussion of Lady Gaga’s target market
Discussion of social media
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.