Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Roscoe tells us that Zuni society was matrilineal and matrilocal. What were the gender roles like for men and women in Zuni society? How were they different from American society (both contemporary and traditional)? Roscoe talks about the “high status and economic independence of women.” What does he mean? What problems faced by women in American society (and in other patriarchal societies) were nonexistent in Zuni society? How were men’s roles different in Zuni society?
Roscoe tells us about the role of the Zuni berdache. What was this role? What kind of status did berdaches have in Zuni society? How did Spaniards and Americans view the berdache differently?Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.