The goal of the presentation is to develop verbal and written skills in presenting a disease state. The presentation consists of an organized account the pertinent information when learning and understanding different medication conditions. It is expected that the student will conduct a thorough search of the primary, secondary, and tertiary literature concerning the topic to educate the audience. It is important to note that even though the presentation will primarily focus on the chosen topic, pharmacy students are responsible for all aspects of the patient’s care (drug therapy). Students should create a powerpoint to present their disease state. The presentation should be between 15- 20 minutes, and a question/answer session will follow. Grammar, spelling, and overall construction of the powerpoint will all be a part of the grading for this presentation. The following points should be discussed/addressed in the presentation: Overview and discussion of disease state Epidemiology of the disease Etiology of the disease Pathophysiology of the disease Clinical presentation Diagnosis Discussion of treatment options/guidelinesDrugs of choiceNonpharmacological treatmentPharmacological treatmentAlternativesSide effectsMonitoring
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.