please i need references use your own words i already put answers but i need it in other wayCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 05/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Intro to International
Course Code: MGT-321
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
All students are encouraged to use their own word.
Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-07 in Black Board only.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
• Citing of references is also necessary.
Analyse the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international
business (Lo 1.9 & 2.1)
Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international
business context (Lo. 3.6)
Explain the forces driving and evaluate the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
Reread the Management Focus on “China and Its Guanxi”, available in your e-book (page no.110)
and answer the follow questions:
1. Why do you think it is so important to cultivate guanxi and guanxiwang in China? (Mark:1)
2. What does the experience of DMG tell us about the way things work in China? What would
likely happen to a business that obeyed all the rules and regulations, rather than trying to find
a way around them as Dan Mintz does?
3. What ethical issues might arise when drawing on guanxiwang to get things done in China?
What does this suggest about the limits of using guanxiwang for a Western business committed
to high ethical standards?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.