Take your business/client/brand (the one from the SMART goals assignment), and taking into account geographic area, tell me about your target audience. Start with the US Census or SimplyAnalytics. Remember the narrower your target the more likely your social media campaign is to be successful. If you speak to everyone; you speak to no one.These are the sample businesses/clients you may use for this assignment. You may also use a real local business if you choose. You will use the same client/business for all of your assignments this semester, so choose something you can live with. By the end of the semester you will have a social media strategy outlined for this business that you can put in your portfolio.my business is this:Little Royals VPK (Voluntary Pre-K) and childcare. Zipcode = 33134 & 33144LRVPK is a well known high end childcare facilityRebranding to service more moderate income families through state sponsored VPKAssignmentUsing this brand, define their target market using demographics and psychographics. Your research should reflect SimplyAnalytics or the US Census, and ESRI. Your target must be narrow with respect to age, socio-economic bracket, and sex, also race/ethnicity if it is relevant.I would like you to develop a complete definition on your chosen clients target audience. Who are they? (Demographics AND Psychographics) How many of them are out there?Then create an audience persona (or buyer persona) which is description of a person with a name, sex, etc who is your typical audience member. This needs to include a picture.RubricTarget audience rubricTarget audience rubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeNarrow targetIs you target audience sufficiently narrow?20.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks20.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResearchWhat is your research source? Simply Analytics or Census or another recognized source for demographics? VALS or ESRI or another recognized source for psychographics?10.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks10.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDescription – demographicsIs your demographic description complete? (Age, sex, race, ethnicity, SES, family status, marital status, and other pertinent demographic descriptors. If you don’t use a criteria then why?)50.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks50.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePyschographicsIs your psychographic description complete using either ESRI or VALS or another acknowledged source.50.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks50.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeHow many are there?I want a number. If you’re using the whole US (i.e. an online business who targets the whole US) then make sure you understand percentage of US population that composes your audience and get a number from there.10.0 ptsFull Marks5.0 ptsNo MarksI want a number, so take the total in your demographic area and fine out what the percentage you have me is as a number.0.0 ptsYou have percentages not a number10.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePersonaDo you have a persona10.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks10.0 ptsTotal Points: 150.0PREVIOUSNEXT
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.