Course paper title: World health organization, Please follow the requirement section 1,2,3 and read it carefully !!!!! make sure everything include. Need 4 full page papers. Due US pacific time, 3/7World Health Organization
Attachment One: Course Paper Outline
Part I of the paper (Due in Week 8): Organization Description and Issue
Tips: Your paper is expected to cover AT LEAST all the required aspects listed below.
In order to write a great paper, you may need to write additional information where it
is necessary. You may also arrange the various components in any order you wish, as
long as they are logical and reasonable. The target length of this submittal is 4-5
double –spaced typed pages. When writing the paper, you are encouraged to frequently
refer to your readings and our textbooks to demonstrate your understanding of
concepts, theories, frameworks that we learned in this class.
Section 1: Basic information of the organization
• The name of the organization.
• Describe the organizational type (public or nonprofit)
• Describe the mission of the organization and the nature of its work.
• Describe the products and services provided.
• Describe the organizational size (number of people) and budget.
• Identify the locations(s) at which organizational work is performed.
• Describe the internal structure of the organizations, or different parts of the
organization. (If necessary, insert an organization chart).
• Describe the operating environment of the organization:
o The place of the organization with regard to vertical hierarchy.
o The clients/constituencies served
o Other organizations with which the organization must interact (its operating
Section 2: Leadership and management of the organization
• How is leadership exercised in the organization? Who exercises it? How are decisions
o Optional: What values and/or cultures are promoted or espoused by the
• How do you define the leadership style of the organization? Assess the leadership
style of the organization. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the leadership
style? How effective the leadership style is?
• Think about the environmental context of the organization, how does the
environmental context influence the leading and managing of the organization? (Think
about the political, legal, economic and social factors)
• Other aspects about management and leadership of the organization that is relevant
Section 3: Problem description.
In this section, describe a problem, challenge, or issue facing your organization that
you wish to analyze for this paper. In Part II (Due in Week 16), you will select theories
we learned to analyze this issue you discussed in Part I.
• Clearly explain the nature of the problem/issue/challenge; provide background
information where necessary.
Other Tips for Your Course Paper:
About choosing your target organization: You can either choose from public
(government) agencies, such as federal, state, or local government agencies, or you can
choose a national or local nonprofit organization. One key consideration is that you
want to be confident that you can collect the information required by the paper
(refer to the required outline above). Due to this reason, many past students used the
agency they were working for at the time, or one they have worked for in the past.
A few examples for your consideration:
• Government agencies: US federal departments of defense, health and human services,
Homeland security, State Department of Transportation, Natural resources, DMV,
police station, other county or city level of local departments, public schools, state
organizations: YMCA, YWCA, Boys and Girls Clubs, Nature , World
Health Organization, various units of the United Nations, etc.
• Formatting and style is part of the grade. Same as all the other work of the course, the
term paper should utilize APA formatting. Please refer to Publication Manual of
American Psychological Association (6th edition). Students are also encouraged to take
the APA style tutorial at
http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/index.aspx. Additional information can be
Planning to write your paper:
• I suggest making a plan for your writing of the paper in each week. For example, how
many hours you will work on the paper in each different week and what outcome you
aim to achieve by that week. In this way it becomes less anxious and you know you are
going to get the project done before deadlines.
• In some of the weeks of the class we do not have writing assignments, those are the
weeks that are designed intentionally for you to significantly work on the paper.
Consider using them well.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.