“Elevator Pitch”For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following: Develop an elevator pitch for your NAB business using the tips provided below. Use quotation marks for the elevator speech.Provide a rationale for components of your pitch.Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video series Giving Your Elevator Pitch with Todd Dewett (use your student login for Lynda.com if prompted):Benefits to an Elevator Pitch (2:01)Making an Initial Connection (2:43)Structuring your Pitch (3:57)Review this article, ” The 3-Part Elevator Pitch Formula You Need to Know” by Robert Bly, about the 3 steps to include in your elevator pitch.
Please consider the following as you prepare your speech: The tone of your speech should be upbeat and confident, but not arrogantMake sure you use positive and compelling wordsThe speech should be short in duration (about 30 seconds)Week 9 “video response” challenge: Making a video response will give you excellent practice for doing a “live” elevator speech someday! If you’d like, you may submit your elevator speech as a video and include it as your response. Please make sure that you post a viable video file or include a functional link to the video.Check out this video to learn more about how to structure an elevator pitch and how to answer this week’s discussion. Watch Media Also, Follow the 3 steps outlined in this article and you will have an elevator speech in no time. 🙂
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.