APA STYLE Since 1965, the Plaintiffs, Fairytale Footsie Company Limited, have manufactured ladies’ slippers and marketed them under the unregistered trademark “Cinderella.” One of their special lines is a ladies slipper designed for holiday use. It is a soft slipper which folds over and fits into a pouch which can be easily packed in a suitcase. While the foldaway slippers have various designs and colors, the pouch is always black with a white stud fastener and “Cinderella” in distinctively ‘swirly’ white letters with a white wand and stars above the letters. About 100,000 pouches containing slippers are sold each year in the British Isles and they are one of the country’s leading gift items in the ladies’ accessories market.In 1994, the Defendants began to market ladies’ sponge bags and make-up bags under the name “Snow White.” The bags themselves vary in design and color but they are all sold in black pouches with a white stud fastner and with the words “Snow White” in similarly ‘swirly’ white letters, although there are no stars or wand.On learning of the Defendants’ products, the Plaintiffs applied for an injunction restraining the Defendants from passing their products off as those of the Plaintiffs. The Plaintiffs also sought damages.The Court ruled that the public would not be deceived or led to believe that the Defendants’ goods were made by the Plaintiffs, because the parties did not share a common field of trading activity as the Plaintiffs’ reputation was limited to slippers. What do you believe? Find three cases the may help you make a determination as to whether the Court was correct or incorrect in its ruling for the defendant. Draft a short essay (500 word minimum) comparing the cases you found to the above-fact pattern. Properly cite to your cases in your essay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.