Write two paragraphs In one paragraph:–Discuss one portion of Martin Luther king letter”Letter from Birmingham Jail” that you find particularly important or powerful. What is his overall point in this portion of the text? What is he doing in this section that intrigues you? What rhetorical strategies does he use to support his point in this section (e.g., word choice, use of imagery or metaphor, etc.). Identify the appeal created by each strategy (i.e., the appeal to ethos, pathos, and logos).In a second paragraph:–Make a connection to one section of the article Cahn and Cahn’s chapter where the authors make a point about millennial perspectives on equality. What differences do you see between contemporary views and those of King’s time? What ideas are consistent with King’s?It should be really simple and straight forward, please make sure to follow all the requirements asked for each paragraph, if you could not find the articles online, let me know and I will provide it for you.Article 1: Letter from Birmingham Jail by Martin Luther KingArticle 2: Equality For All: Freedom is not negotiable by David and Jack CahnPurchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.