Group 2 IBCT
Address the following using FM 3-96 as a reference:
Determine the missions of your BCT and explain its role.
What are the differences between the BCT missions? What makes them unique, why is your BCT different form the others? What advantages and disadvantages does your BCT have over the others?
Create a task organization for your assigned BCT. We will not focus on military symbols. Outline the battalions and squadrons and other units it contains; how many infantry battalions, cavalry squadrons, brigade support battalions, etc. and the purposes each serve.
Task to Subordinate Units Exercise
Each of you will create a narrated PowerPoint presentation for the Tasks to Subordinate Units exercise according to the assignment you group was assigned.
Minimum 7 minutes and 4 slides.
Use the reference materials listed in the February 4th folder on Blackboard.
Group 2 (whomever completed the IBCT brief will complete the Defense PE)
Explain how your platoon is organized.
Explain in detail each of the requirements and your rationale for your decisions.
For example, what personnel/element was assigned as EPW and why they were chosen. What is your order of movement and why did you place squads in the order you did? Some of this you will have to make up. For example, SGT Smith has the strongest land navigation skills in the platoon or something to that effect.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.