Write Essay Analiticaly, -Critical Analysis of a Cultural Product:
Cultural product(s) include:
Literature— a short story, novel, poem or play (you can write about your novel if you want to do so)
Music— a song, album, video or performer
Cinema or Television— a character in a movie or TV series
Advertising— a specific ad or an ad campaign—print, internet, or television.
Social media— a blog, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter site
Print media— a specific magazine
Fashion— a specific article of clothing or fashion within a specific era
Toys— a specific toy or a category of toys (Barbie, Rag Dolls, G.I. Figures, Appliances, etc.)
Visual Art: photography, painting, sculpture.
Technology—a specific gadget or company
As you analyze, consider some/any of the following questions to help you write your thesis and main points:
How does this cultural product contain or promote specific values?
How is it representative of wider social assumptions that are reproduced and circulated and/or published, including the scope and method of circulation?
How is this cultural product experienced or interpreted?
How does it contribute to and actively shape cultural ideals and expectations?
How does it support or revise conventional ideas, practices, or expectations?
How does it utilize symbolism to create meaning?
How does it participate in influencing the formation of personal or group identity?
What is its role in society?
What essential elements of its form (visual or textual composition, style, presentation) contribute to its meaning?
How does it adhere to conventions of a larger genre or category? (the “genre” may be action movies, men’s magazines, etc.)
In the process of considering these questions, you should do some research to become better informed about possible topics. After considering these guiding questions, determine which question or questions lead you to develop an insightful and supported interpretation of the significance of a cultural product. Identify the elements of the cultural product that best support your central interpretation and write a coherent essay presenting and defending that interpretation. You will make an argument in this essay.
Critical analysis of a cultural product (analysis + argument)
Structure your essay as an expansion of the five-paragraph theme
Your target audience is composed of your classmates and any other student
Your stance can be serious, funny, skeptical, etc., but it must be written correctly in Standard American Written English. If you are not sure, please ask!
5. Medium and Design:
Multimedia material: minimum of two (“C” grade standard) graphics and/ or sound, image, and/ or video inserts and/ or links are required.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.