Homework1 Chapter 1 – study questions 1-5, Exercise 3 Text Book Information Systems for Business and Beyond. https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/ What are the five major components that make up an information system?List the three examples of information system hardware?Microsoft Windows is an example of which component of information systems?What is application software?What roles do people play in information systems? Exercise 3 : Everyone interacts with various information systems every day: at the grocery store, at work, at school, even in our cars. Make a list of the different information systems you interact with daily. Can you identify the technologies, people, and processes involved in making these systems work. Chapter 2 – study questions 1-10, Exercise 2 (Information Systems for Business and Beyond) Write your own description of what the term information systems hardware means.What has lead to the shift toward mobility in computing?What is the impact of Moore’s Law on the various hardware components described in this chapter?Write a one page summary of one of the items linked to in the “Integrated Computing” section.Explain why the personal computer is now considered a commodity.The CPU can also be thought of as the _____________ of the computer.List the units of measure for data storage in increasing order from smallest to largest, kilobyte to yottabyte.What is the bus of a computer?Name two differences between RAM and a hard disk.What are the advantages of solid-state drives over hard disks? Exercise2: Re-read the section on IoT, then find at least two scholarly articles about IoT. Prepare a minimum of three slides that address issues related to IoT. Be sure to give attribution to your sources. The above assignments should be submitted in one-word document.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.