This assignment is designed for you to examine global health goals and health disparities among vulnerable groups. Start by selecting one of the eight Millennium Developmental Goals (MDGs)/ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) from the World Health Organization (WHO). After choosing one of the MDGs, explore a specific outcome measurement (indicator) for a country of your choosing to determine the progress towards achieving the MDG. In addition, you will explore nursing roles that would be helpful in achieving the MDG.
Central African Republic
Republic of the Congo
Also, you will explore health disparities among vulnerable population groups. The term “health disparities” describes the phenomenon of different health outcomes of varied vulnerable groups of citizens. Access the Virtual Library and search in the CINAHL full text database the term “health disparity.” Choose at least two articles that describe health disparities of a particular vulnerable population or group of people (gender or sexuality identity-based groups, children, elderly, disabled, ethnic, or cultural minority).
From MDGs to SDGs, WHO launches new report
Textbook and other resources:
Millennium Development Goals (MDG)
World Life Expectancy
Kaiser Family Foundation
World Health Organization
All submissions must have a minimum of two scholarly references to support your work.
Examples of work to show mastery:
4-5 page paper – APA format
6-7 slide PowerPoint presentation – APA format
4-6 minute video presentation – Submit a reference page in APA
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.