Healthcare Priority Issue
Baccalaureate education will provide learning opportunities to use safety principles, quality improvement concepts, basic quality and safety investigations, and monitoring the results and outcomes (AACN, 2008).
Transforming healthcare and improving quality are priorities for the profession of nursing. The following activity will help you explore key national priority health care areas for quality improvement as identified by the Institute of Medicine. Begin by selecting a key healthcare priority area and a population. Next, review and locate 2 article that describes a nursing intervention designed to improve a patient outcome for the chosen population selected healthcare priority issue. Finally, discuss why it is important for nursing to be involved in Quality Improvement and describe how nursing values can be used to help improve safe patient care.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.