Find an article using the experimental method published in a scholarly journal like American Political Science Review, American Journal of Political Science, or Journal of Experimental Political Science by using Google Scholar. http://scholar.google.com/. Write a summary and critique of the article. In the summary, be sure to discuss the experimental design, the experimental stimulus, the experimental conditions, and the type of experimental subjects used. In your critique, mention one strength and one weakness of the experimental study and explain why these are strengths or weaknesses. Be sure to include a full cite of the article that you are reviewing as well as a link to the article online. *It is supposed to be 1.5 pages double spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.